Be Your Own Kind of Beautiful

Tuesday 24 May 2016
Today I have created a layout inspired by the May Dusty Attic mood board.


The mood board is full of pink and flowers which I have used abundantly in this layout.

I based my layout on the title I chose, 'be your own kind of beautiful'. No matter what circumstances we have dealt with or how we may look physically I believe everyone is beautiful in their own way. If we stop and look only at the outside of a person we may miss a gentle spirit, hospitality, caring, empathy and many, many other traits that make one beautiful. These traits are more noticeable to others when we stop worrying what others think about us and just be ourselves. 

I chose a photo of a rose as representative of the theme as the beautiful rose is produced on a thorny bush.

The theme of my layout came about because the mood board shows items that women use to make themselves feel more beautiful. While I use these things, sometimes we all need a reminder that just being yourself is beautiful.

Here are some further photos of my layout:











2 comments:

  1. I really love your thoughts and mindset about the mood board and how you have incorporated it into your page...So much goodness going on...Great layers and use of your Dusty Attic chipboard...Thank you for playing along with us...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Exquisite!!! Simply beautiful!!Thank you for joining us at Dusty Attic for the Mood Board Challenge!!

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top