Peace Christmas Card

Friday 18 December 2015
Today I have created a card using the Simon Says Stamp December card kit. I love the colour combo in this kit and the stamp set has been created to pair perfectly with the papers in the kit.



This card started off as a gorgeous piece of patterned paper. I stamped snowflakes using white pigment ink and embossed them with a clear embossing powder with glitter in it. I then stamped the present, the Christmas trees and the baubles with hero arts dye ink. I added the largest deer, the stars, the dove and the peace puffy stickers. I then used a stitched black scallop die cut to frame the top and bottom of the image and stamped the sentiment at the bottom of the card. Finally I added glossy accents on the three ornaments.

I am entering this card into the can you case it challenge this week.


Supplies used:


3 comments:

  1. Great card! LOve the colors! Thanks for joining us @ CYCI!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the imagery you've created to add to the patterned paper. Thanks for playing along with us at CYCI this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty! Love all the details. Thanks for joining us at canyoucaseit.com this week!

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top