Have a sweet birthday - CYCI#94

Friday 13 November 2015
I created this pretty card for my Cousin's 9th birthday. How cute is that sheep doing some baking?

 
I was inspired by the Can You Case It sketch for the week
I used two stamp sets from lawn fawn, baked with love and baaah humbug. I coloured the images with my chameleon markers.
 

 
 
I layered embossed white card (embossed with kaisercraft roses), and paper from authentique infused paper pad.
 
 
 
I white embossed the sentiment to make it look like white icing.


Supplies used:



2 comments:

  1. What a fun and neat card ~ I love the sheep! I also love the background paper that you used and the roses too~ Thanks for joining us at CYCI ~ Wynne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfection! The layers, colors, of course there's the icing bag, and lettering make for a stunning card! Thanks for joining CYCI Eva :)

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top