Bokeh Fun CYCI#95

Friday 20 November 2015
I thought it would be fun to create a bokeh background for my card today.



To create this background I painted a piece of Strathmore watercolour paper randomly with yellow and brown watercolours. I then used white pigment ink to stamp the circles. For the circles I used a Tim Holtz mini blending tool, a sponge dauber and the eraser on the bottom of a pencil.

Since the background was so detailed I kept the embellishments on this card simple. I added two flowers and leaves I created using the Tim Holtz tattered flowers die, a happy birthday die cut and a gingerbread man from the Lawn Fawn Oh Snap stamp set.

I was inspired to create this card by the can you case it challenge this week to use yellow, browns and neutrals.

Supplies used:



2 comments:

  1. Love your card! I love how the colors compliment each other and your gingerbread boy is adorable~ Thanks for joining us at CYCI ~ Wynne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Total perfection in Boken design! Love the added touches, like the flowers and gingerbread man! Thanks for joining CYCI Eva :)

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top