Flower Card

Sunday 25 October 2015
Today I have made a bright and happy flower card. I love crafting with flowers. They are so happy and cheery.


For this card I layered a couple of pieces of patterned paper onto the card. I added some modelling paste through a couple of stencils for texture and then I sprayed the card with Lindy Stamp Gang Sprays. I added the flower cluster and selective added further sprays to the card. I finished the card off with a little blue glitter.



I was inspired by the Lindy Stamp Gang October colour challenge.



Supplies Used:



2 comments:

  1. Oh this project is so colourful and yes very happy. The colours go so well together and loving all those flowers and the texture that you have achieved. Absolutely gorgeous...love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So so beautiful ! Weel done this is simply wonderful ! Thank you for playing with us at Lindy's Stamp Gang ! Love, Marta xx

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top