Bright watercolour style card

Sunday 27 September 2015
Today I have made a bright watercolour style card.


 
I was inspired by the colours in the September colour challenge for Lindy Stamp Gang.
 
 


 
I started by creating a watercolour style background using Lindy Stamp Gang sprays. The sprays I used in order:

summer-lovin-sun
sea-mint-green
tainted-love-teal
marigold-yellow-orange
Poinsettia-Red-Gold


I added some simple embellishments to allow the background to shine.




I die cut the with love from the background. I then die cut with love three times from white cardstock. I stacked them up to create the raised, dimensional with love. This is a bit fiddle, but worth it.

 
 
I added some stamped hearts, happy birthday and it's your birthday to finish off the card before framing it with navy blue cardstock and sticking it onto a 5x7 card front.
 


1 comment:

  1. Nice aquarelle effect! Thank You for playing with us at Lindy's Stamp Gang!

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top