December Colour Challenge for Lindy Stamp Gang

Sunday 21 December 2014
December brings a blue, red and gold colour scheme for the Lindy Stamp Gang challenge, perfect for creating Christmas cards.



This month I decided to try creating a more traditional card using the sprays and embossing powder.




I started out by spraying the background with Azure sea aster and tainted love teal sprays. I tore the snowy hills out of watercolour paper which gives them a nice texture. I distressed the edges and added a row of glue across the top of the hills and added dessert moon turquoise embossing powder. I painted select portions of Diana's scribble bird stamp with poinsettia red gold spray and then sprayed the whole stamp with opal sea oats to creates a nice blended look. I stamped
the trees, added some cloud stickers and my sentiment and I was done.


Lindy Stamp Gang products I used:

Starburst spray - azure-sea-aster
Starburst spray - opal-sea-oats
Starburst spray - tainted-love-teal
Embossing powder - desert-moon-turquoise
Starburst spray - Poinsettia-Red-Gold

4 comments:

  1. This is a precious card.. love love the little birdie...Beautiful. Thank you for joining us at Lindys for the color challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your little bird and your card. Good lock and thank for playing at LGS challenge

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh sooo cute! Love this card! Thanks for playing with LSG!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh so cute ! beautiful winter card ! thank you for playing with LSG !

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top