Delight Scrapbook Page

Tuesday 21 October 2014


It is time for October's Lindy Stamp Gang challenge. This month they have gone with a very muted colour scheme. A little out of my comfort zone but I decided to have a go.


I created a scrapbook layout to fit the challenge this month. I used the October sketch from the scrapbook store for this layout.



This is what I came up with. I am loving the Epiphany stamps at the moment.


I used the following Lindy Stamp gang products on this layout:

Starburst spray - bodacious-blush
Starburst spray - fuzzy-navel-peach
Starburst spray - gag-me-with-a-spoon-grey
Embossing powder - Angel-Wings-Peacock
Embossing powder - desert-moon-copper-teal
Embossing powder - Hibiscus-Rose-Orange


8 comments:

  1. Lovely layout! very beautiful colors! Thanks for playing along with LSG!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty layout! Thanks for joining the Lindy's Stamp Gang Color Challenge this month! http://blog.lindystampgang.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. love your circle in your layout beautiful picture. Thank for playing at LSg

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing project!!! Beautiful colors and all details!
    Thanks for joining us at LindysStampGang)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a wonderful layout!! Beautiful use of textures and color! Thanks for joining us at Lindys for the Color Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  6. amazing! the colors are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a sweet project!!! Love the background so much))) And the photos are really cute)))
    Thank you for sharing your talent at Lindy's Stamp Gang!

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top